Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Tamron SP AF 1.4x Pro Teleconverter for Canon Mount Lenses

Review Tamron SP AF 1.4x Pro Teleconverter for Canon Mount Lenses


Buy Cheap Tamron SP AF 1.4x Pro Teleconverter for Canon Mount Lenses From Here Now!

A Teleconverter is a great way to extend the focal length of your lens. This Teleconverter will extend the focal length of your lens by 1.4x giving more magnification. The Tamron Pro series Teleconverter offer superior optical construction for improved image quality.
Readmore

Technical Details

- Increases focal length from same camera position by 1.4x
- Superior performance for unsurpassed image quality and ease of use
- Fits easily between lens and camera body
- Includes carry case
- For use with Canon SLR cameras
See more technical details
Customer Buzz
 "Not quite what is advertised!!!" 2009-08-09
By D. Grgic
Bought this to use with my new Canon EOS 500D/Rebel T1i and the Canon EF-S 55-250mm zoom. When I received the product my first surprise was that in the included spec document it stated: "This teleconverter is not designed for digital use. We do not guarantee its performance when used on Digital SLR cameras."



One would think that this is a rather crucial piece of information to warn people about on the Amazon site, given the amount of DIGITAL SLRs and associated equipment being bought...



The second surprise was that I could attach the converter to the camera OK, but neither the 250mm zoom nor the standard Canon 18-55mm zoom would fit on it.



In short, this MAY be a good teleconverter, but the information provided (from both Amazon and Tamron) to properly inform the buyer on what it is compatible with is very poor and misleading...

Customer Buzz
 "Teleconverter and my Canon 70-200 f/4 L" 2009-07-13
By wid74
I attached the teleconverter to my Canon 70-200 zoom lens and Canon 30D camera. The fit of the teleconverter to the lens and camera seemed good.

I took a number of test pictures at different zoom settings which looked good on my PC. Also, the camera EXIF data showed the resulting focal length and f stop. For example when the lens f stop was set to f/4 the EXIF data showed a f stop of f/5.6 which is the correct f stop for the combination.



The lens was fine and somehow survived the poor shipping package - the teleconverter box was inside a slightly higher, and much wider and longer box so it was free to slide back and forth. (There was no additional cushioning material.) Once upon a time I was a shipping clerk for a stationery store & I would have packed a $5 glass paper clip holder better than the lens was packed.



Customer Buzz
 "Tamron SP Autofocus 1.4x Pro Teleconverter Lens for Canon SLR Cameras " 2009-03-01
By S. Yen (Troy, MI USA)
I bought this lens from Amazon. It came with a solid build, and its color coating matches with Canon L lense. I tested it with my Canon EF 70-200mm f/4L USM Telephoto Zoom Lens and Canon EF 28-135mm f/3.5-5.6 IS USM Standard Zoom Lens with a Canon Rebel XTi body. Auto Focus worked with both lens and produce quality pictures. Happy to have it.



Customer Buzz
 "Tamron SP Autofocus 1.4x Pro Teleconverter Lens for Canon SLR Cameras " 2009-01-09
By Norman24 (Southern NH)
I was advised to buy this product from a PRO photographer and I'm very happy about it's performance... He said it works as good as the Canon model if not better... It was cheaper in price and I'm very happy with it...

Customer Buzz
 "Good results" 2008-12-12
By gfkdipper (TX USA)
I've used the 1.4 teleconverter several times now with the Tamron 200-500mm zoom lens, and so far it is working great. Sharp photos, sufficient light. I do use a tripod with it, but then I used a tripod or some kind of stabilizer with this lens even without the teleconverter. The only issue I see so far is that I have to use the manual focus more often than I did without it.


Images Product

Buy Tamron SP AF 1.4x Pro Teleconverter for Canon Mount Lenses Now
Buy Tamron SP AF 1.4x Pro Teleconverter for Canon Mount Lenses |
Cheap Tamron SP AF 1.4x Pro Teleconverter for Canon Mount Lenses | Low Price Tamron SP AF 1.4x Pro Teleconverter for Canon Mount Lenses | Best Tamron SP AF 1.4x Pro Teleconverter for Canon Mount Lenses | Order Tamron SP AF 1.4x Pro Teleconverter for Canon Mount Lenses | Good Tamron SP AF 1.4x Pro Teleconverter for Canon Mount Lenses | Lowest Tamron SP AF 1.4x Pro Teleconverter for Canon Mount Lenses | Save Tamron SP AF 1.4x Pro Teleconverter for Canon Mount Lenses | Discount Tamron SP AF 1.4x Pro Teleconverter for Canon Mount Lenses | Purchase Tamron SP AF 1.4x Pro Teleconverter for Canon Mount Lenses | Shop Tamron SP AF 1.4x Pro Teleconverter for Canon Mount Lenses | Buying Tamron SP AF 1.4x Pro Teleconverter for Canon Mount Lenses | Where Tamron SP AF 1.4x Pro Teleconverter for Canon Mount Lenses

No comments:

Post a Comment